Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Movember Starts Tomorrow!

I've always wanted to do something for charity. I always thought that I would perhaps shave my head for cancer etc... But, I have found a get 'thing' to do for charity and we start tomorrow! Thats because its MOvember.

Here's an extract from the website:

Movember (the month formally known as November) is a charity event held during November each year.

At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants known as Mo Bros then have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their moustache and along the way raise as much money and awareness about male health issues as possible. Movember culminates at the end of the month at the gala parties. These glamorous and groomed events will see Tom Selleck and David Boon look-a-likes battle it out on the catwalk for their chance to take home the prestigious Man of Movember title.

So! You All have to sponsor me we can raise money for a good cause!! Please visit the site and tell me what you think - www.movember.com... I just hope I can grow a mo thats decent, watch this space and I'll keep you posted...

Cheers

Ryan

No comments: