Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One Year Older...

Hey! So I'm one year older... It seem like forever since March last year and yet the past couple of months have gone by extreamly quickly! I have achieved quiet a bit since my last Buff-Duff - a degree and a full time job! At the same time this last year has been a year of new things and perhaps finding out a bit more about who I am... I'm not sure i really know the answer yet, but I certainly feel as if I'm getting closer to the answer!

Thanks to all my friends and family who have supported me in the last 12 months! Thanks for all the laughs, shoulders to cry on, cups of tea and braais... Thanks for the late nights and the crazy parties, thanks for being there when I needed you to be... Thanks for putting me right and tuning me when I deserved it... Thank you for teaching me a bit more about myself and a bit more about others...

Most of all I want to say thanks to my Ma and Dad who stress over me in Aussie and who I don't get to see to often... My sister and my little bro too - I miss you guys loads and I wish I could see you guy sooner!

I am so grateful that I have the family and friends I have! I can't imagine a world any different!

Thanks, Love, Hugs, etc....

Ryan

No comments: